The Public Administration - Nonprofit Management program from Marist College focuses on addressing topics in Public Relations Management, Nonprofit Fundraising and Development, and Leadership and Management. The Nonprofit Management M.P.A. program allows students to critically examine shifts in the management of public programs and strategically assess their value.
The MPA in Nonprofit Management is available through Marist College’s 100% online curriculum. The online course structure is designed for professionals working in the non-profit sectors looking to earn their degree through a full- or part-time master’s degree program. Through virtual classrooms, students are provided with the fundamentals of public management including, policy analysis and evaluation, financial management, economics, fiscal policy, public policy, and administration as it pertains to the MPA focus.
The MPA program is accredited by the Network of Schools of Public Policy, Affairs, and Administration (NASPAA).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership and Management in Nonprofit Organizations
- Nonprofit Fundraising and Development
- Public Relations Management
- Organizational Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Public Administration Strategic Management View 218 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Unofficial transcript from bachelor’s degree-granting college/university must be uploaded to the application for an admission decision. Official bachelor’s degree noted transcript will be required upon acceptance in order to matriculate.
- Current resume
- Personal statement
- Official GRE score report taken within the last 5 years (waived if holding an advanced degree)
- Nonrefundable $70 application fee
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13050 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 435 USD per credit during 12 months.
National13050 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 435 USD per credit during 12 months.
Health Insurance: $3,275
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.