This master degree in Finance and Investment (DUAL Award) from University of Greenwich helps you develop the key finance and investment analytical skills you need for management careers within the finance industry. Your study topics will include financial markets and products, investment management, financial analysis and valuation. You also undertake a research project to test and improve your critical and evaluative thinking.
What you should know about this course
- You spend a term studying at IPAG Business School in Paris.
- Graduate with two Master's awards, from the University of Greenwich and from IPAG Business School
- Our courses in Accounting and Finance have 85% in student satisfaction (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2021)
- Our courses in Accounting and Finance are ranked in TOP 3 for student satisfaction in London (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2021)
- Our courses are ranked TOP 10 in Accounting & Finance subjects in London (The Complete University Guide League Tables 2021)
The programme is accredited by the Chartered Financial Analyst Institute.
- Financial Analysis and Valuation
- Financial Econometrics
- Academic English for Postgraduates (Business)
- Principles of Finance
- Investment Management
- Financial Markets & Products
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We have no formal deadlines for applications submitted to the university, however, you should make sure to apply as soon as possible.
DisciplinesFinance International Business Banking and Investment View 750 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
- You should have a relevant/numerate undergraduate degree at 2:2 or above, or equivalent qualification, from a recognised university or higher education institute.
National12250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12250 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for City of London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.