The main goals of the Credit Risk Management from Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore are:
- Offer in-depth technical-legal training and vision of risk management to other corporate functions
- Provide a deeper understanding of innovative and specific areas of credit risk management: communication, retail credit risk, governance and influence of cognitive and behavioral distortions in the emergence of credit risk retail
- Provide a thematic focus on credit risk in the following credit management phases: client acquisition, portfolio management and planning
- Offer a solid knowledge of computer analytical instruments in order to carry out the operational side of credit risk management
- Provide an adequate overview of statistical techniques for acquisition strategies, segmentation and propensity of retail clientele
- Provide in-depth knowledge of relevant Credit Risk software (SAS) enabling students to perform well day-to-day professional activities
The acquired skills will enable participants to carry out credit risk management activities in banks, insurance companies, consultant firms, IT vendors at an international level.
Being a SAS accredited Academic Master Program, it offers the possibility to work in software SAS and prepare for the official examination, and a chance to obtain the internationally valued SAS certificate.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial accounting
- Legal framework and retail lending
- Client acquisition
- Credit portfolio management
- Analytical data processing for credit analysis: SAS
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Risk Management View 18 other Masters in Risk Management in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Candidates best suited for the programme will have an academic background in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Statistics.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA7500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.