You will learn in an environment where you will be supported in improving and developing your practice. During the Education - SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) programme at the Oxford Brookes University you will:
- develop your critical enquiry and reflection in the field of SEND
- gain depth and insight into your professional thinking
- meet students who are at various levels in their careers
Students hoping to develop their careers in the world of SEND now have the opportunity to achieve a named MA Education award in special educational needs and disability
The MA Education (SEND) award will confirm to any future employer that you are a dedicated and resilient professional, capable of working at Masters level with a specialism in SEND.
There will be opportunities to develop skills in digital literacy, critical thinking and research evaluation - all of which represent transferable skills in the workplace
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Special Educational Needs
- Alternative Perspectives on Challenging Behaviour
- Alternative Perspectives on Literacy Difficulties
- Working with Children, Young People and their Families
- Literacy Difficulties: Assessment and Intervention
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Special Education View 86 other Masters in Special Education in United Kingdom
Applicants normally have:
- a good honours degree
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status), other equivalent professional qualification or relevant experience
International14200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14200 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA6500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.