The Nursing Studies (Leadership in Clinical Practice) programme at the Oxford Brookes University develop your confidence as you build on your skills so you can become a leader in your field. You will develop your practice with confidence.
This allows you to make effective nursing interventions knowing they are based on the best available evidence. We have an established pathway for exceptional students to write for peer-reviewed publications. And you have the opportunity to develop your teaching skills.
The lecturers are experienced in their specialist practice areas and maintain excellent practice links locally or across the region. They also have strong links with colleagues, organisations and institutions at national and international level.
This course is aimed at experienced nurses who may be working in any area of the world. The skills and knowledge you will develop will enable you to develop your career further as a nurse leader, nurse researcher or nurse educator.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Mastering Professional Nursing Practice
- Evidence-based Practice
- Leadership in Health and Social Care
- Health Promotion
- Psychosocial Palliative Care
- Creating Frameworks for Learning
- 60 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 758 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
- be a qualified nurse (equivalent to UK registered nurse) with up-to-date and current registration within your country of origin and be employed within current clinical nursing practice. You must have a minimum of one year's post-registration experience either in the UK or in your home country.
- normally hold a UK first degree or equivalent overseas degree from a reputable institution.
- if you do not hold a first degree or equivalent, you will be required to submit an assignment which will be taken into account as part of your application.
- be able to supply an academic reference that supports your potential to study at the postgraduate level.
International1600 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1600 GBP per module and a duration of 60 months.
EU/EEA1040 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1040 GBP per module and a duration of 60 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.