The Management in Health and Social Care programme at the Oxford Brookes University focuses on developing your understanding and leadership of the complex and changing health and care environment.
You will gain knowledge and perspective of the wider care system that can help further your managerial career. You will learn to bring about tangible results in the delivery of care. And develop the skills you will need for leading innovation, collaboration and partnerships.
We will help you to:
- Develop the skills of a reflective leader and learner, raising your self-awareness and enhancing your self-belief.
- Identify needs and tools to improve, innovate and transform services.
- Broaden your knowledge of how people and organisations behave within different policy and political contexts.
- Select ways to enhance the management and performance of human and financial resources.
- Enhance your research and project management skills.
- Apply the latest research and theory to inform and enhance your leadership, management and organisational practice.
This course can help if:
- You want to move into a management / leadership role in clinical, social care or community healthcare settings.
- You are a practising manager or leader at any level wanting to draw from a stronger research and theory base to enhance the way you work.
- You need a management/ leadership qualification to enhance your professional profile and CV.
- You have a management background and wish to orientate your practice toward provision in the health /social care sectors.
- Organisational Resource Management in Health and Social Care
- Operational Management in Health and Social Care
- Coaching and Mentoring in Health and Social Care
- Leadership in Health and Social Care
- Advanced Research Design
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Health Administration View 454 other Masters in Health Administration in United Kingdom
- a UK BSc/BA degree, or equivalent learning experience, from a recognised international institution, or a professional qualification applicable to health or social care
- evidence of recent study (within last five years) at degree or equivalent level
- 6 months' experience as a student, employee or volunteer within the health/social care sector (European or International; public, private or voluntary).
International15800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15800 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
- Home (UK) full time: £1,120 per single module
Living costs for Oxford
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.