The Applied Accounting programme at the Oxford Brookes University is a cost-effective, part-time, distance learning master’s degree. Your Advanced Accounting and Finance project enables you to apply your business research skills to a real world accounting or finance related problem. This can be an area of interest to your organisation.
You can study from wherever you are in the world giving you the flexibility of learning in your own time.
Studying for a master’s gives you career choices including:
- career progression through enhanced academic qualifications
- setting up a business. A number of students may use their skills, knowledge and understanding to develop their family business
- acceptance onto a postgraduate doctoral level course in a related area.
Students are attractive to employers both in the UK and internationally and have gone to work in prestigious organisations such as:
- Apple (on the leadership programme)
- Proctor & Gamble
- Cancer Research UK
- Wolseley Group
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research Methods
- Advanced Accounting and Finance Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesAccounting View 25 other Masters in Accounting in United Kingdom
The MSc in Applied Accounting is for students who have passed at least three ACCA Professional Level Papers or have successfully completed:
- Institute Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in Scotland (ICAS)
- Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA)
- Chartered Accountants Ireland.
International2860 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2860 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA2860 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2860 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.