The Advanced Drug Delivery course at the University of Strathclyde will provide you with specialist research training and skills for your career
By the end of this course you'll be able to:
- carry out independent work of a publishable standard
- gain skills suitable for a career in the pharmaceutical industry
- continue your research career into a PhD programme
You'll have the exciting opportunity to work alongside leading researchers developing the next generation of drug delivery systems.Assessment of taught classes is through multiple choice tests, computer quizzes, problem solving scenarios, poster and oral presentations, essays, and formal written exams. The laboratory project is assessed through a written thesis.
The MSc in Advanced Drug Delivery is designed for those wishing to pursue careers in the following sectors:
- academia (research and teaching)
- scientific research
- pharmaceutical and biotech industry
- Skills for Pharmaceutical Students
- Pharmaceutical Formulation & Clinical Pharmaceutics
- Chemical & Spectroscopic Methods
- Pharmaceutical Project Management
- Advanced Topics in Drug Delivery
- Novel Therapeutics & Biopharmaceuticals
- Research Project
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- There’s no formal closing date for postgraduate applications
DisciplinesBiomedicine Biology Pharmacy View 295 other Masters in Biomedicine in United Kingdom
- Minimum second-class honours degree or international equivalent in a biological or chemical discipline.
International24450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 24450 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9600 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Glasgow
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.