The concept of inclusion is challenging and wide-ranging, and you'll be given the opportunity to engage critically with the policy and practice of inclusive education, as well as opportunities to develop your knowledge in specialist areas of SEN.The MA Inclusive Education from Bath Spa University is also ideal for SENCos who have completed the National award for SENCo and wish to continue their studies, and Accredited Prior Learning (APL) is available.
The MA in Inclusive Education is designed for those who are working in education as teachers or programme leaders, as well as those who wish to learn more about this field and how it influences the way students (children, young people, and adults) experience education in various national and international contexts.
- Contemporary Issues in Inclusive Education
- Identifying and Supporting Learners with SpLD/Dyslexia 1
- Social and Educational Inclusion in Schools and their Communities
- Identifying and Overcoming Difficulties Learning Mathematics
- Assessment Methodology in SpLD/Dyslexia
- Inclusive Teaching and Learning
- SEN and Inclusion: Autism Spectrum
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Late applications (generally those made after 31 July) will only be considered if places remain on the course.
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research View 293 other Masters in Educational Research in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You'll have completed your undergraduate degree in an education related field, ideally with some links to inclusive education. You may be working in an educational setting, or you may be continuing with your studies having just completed your undergraduate degree. You should be interested in inclusion, particularly for learners with SEN, and you should be able to demonstrate a strong drive to improve outcomes for all learners.
International14540 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14540 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7855 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7855 GBP per year during 12 months.
UK students part time: £3,928
Living costs for Bath
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.