You will learn techniques and theories to analyse, design and construct software systems, including software engineering methods and principles, computer and system architecture, algorithms and data representation and design principles for human-machine interfaces.
CareerThe Master in Physics and Computer Science at Roskilde University offers you a wide range of job opportunities in:
- High-tech manufacturing and development, including in the electronics, computer hardware and pharmaceutical industries
- The education sector
- The IT and telecommunications industries in the insurance and pension sectors
- Companies for which modelling, programming or consultancy plays a key role
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Responsive Applications, Web services and Databases
- Quantum mechanics
- Problem solving in physics
- Thesis based on Physics
- Computer Science
- Physical techniques
- Theme cource in Physics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesPhysics Computer Sciences Artificial Intelligence View 8 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in Denmark
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A degree equivalent to a Danish bachelor's degree
- Study elements equivalent to Danish bachelor’s level taken before completing your bachelor's degree - e.g. additional courses where you obtain ECTS/credits taken concurrently with your bachelor's degree or study elements passed at another bachelor's degree that you have not completed. However, we will only include a maximum of 30 ECTS from these studies.
You will not be assessed based on:
- Work experience
- Motivated application
- Courses you have taken after completion of your bachelor's degree
- Courses equivalent to studies at Danish master's level
International18000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Roskilde
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.