Despite uncertainties related to the Covid-19 crisis, Roskilde University is committed and prepared to deliver high quality education on campus as well as online if needed.
You will acquire knowledge of organic chemistry, inorganic chemistry, analytical chemistry, chemical thermodynamics, kinetics, quantum chemistry, spectroscopy, biological chemistry and physical chemical methods.
The Master in Physics and Chemistry at Roskilde University will provide you with the skills to identify, formalise, analyse, evaluate and solve problems within physics and chemistry independently or in cooperation with others.
You will learn to understand, develop, implement and evaluate experimental studies, simulations, reasoning or evidence, and to understand, develop, apply and evaluate qualitative and/or quantitative models within the subjects.
The programme offers you a wide range of job opportunities in:
- Public or private research or control laboratories
- The education sector
- The healthcare sector
- The energy sector
- The chemical industry
- Companies for which product development, modelling or consultancy with in chemistry and physics plays a key role
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Problem Solving in Physics
- Advanced Physics
- Organic Chemistry
- Quantum Mechanics
- Physical Techniques
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- January 15 – if you are a non-EU/EEA citizen that is required to pay tuition fees
- March 1 – if you are a non-EU/EEA citizen that is not required to pay tuition fees
DisciplinesPhysics Chemistry Natural Sciences View 12 other Masters in Physics in Denmark
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor's degree equivalent to a Danish bachelor's degree.
- You must have completed a bachelor’s degree relevant for the specific master’s programme. The Admissions Office will assess if the academic content of your educational background gives you the necessary qualifications required for admission to a specific master’s programme. This is based on an individual, academic assessment.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9000 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.