You will learn techniques and theories to analyse, design and construct software systems: including software engineering methods and principles, computer and system architecture, algorithms and data representation and design principles for man-machine interfaces. You will acquire knowledge of theories and methods for analysis, design and implementation of IT applications: systems development methods and principles, IT architecture, innovative IT applications as a product, service or process and interaction between IT solutions and uses.
The Master Computer Science and Informatics at Roskilde University will equip you with the skills to organize, manage and plan a system development project, including the software part. You will be qualified to work with IT issues and to analyse, design and program advanced software solutions. You will learn how to use state-of-the-art methods and techniques for the analysis and design of IT systems, including software and to test and evaluate software systems. You will acquire the skills to assess and develop methods and techniques for the design and construction of IT systems and critical and systematic approaches to new IT disciplines.
The programme offers you a wide range of job opportunities as:
- IT developer
- IT architect
- Business developer
- Project manager
The master programme qualifies graduates to start on a PhD programme.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Responsive Applications, Web services and Databases (RAWDATA)
- IT-archtecture and user driven software design
- Thesis based on Computer Science
- Computer Science
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 4 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in Denmark
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A degree equivalent to a Danish bachelor's degree
- Study elements equivalent to Danish bachelor’s level taken before completing your bachelor's degree - e.g. additional courses where you obtain ECTS/credits taken concurrently with your bachelor's degree or study elements passed at another bachelor's degree that you have not completed. However, we will only include a maximum of 30 ECTS from these studies.
You will not be assessed based on:
- Work experience
- Motivated application
- Courses you have taken after completion of your bachelor's degree
- Courses equivalent to studies at Danish master's level
International15150 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7575 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.