You have the opportunity to finish off your Master’s degree with the Integrated Global Capstone Project. In this project, you will explore the interdependence between business and global issues by developing a research proposal for business leaders. You will identify initiatives to align business strategies with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. Observe business leaders from a variety of industries and organisations and interact with your peers - fellow future business leaders - to develop initiatives and solutions to these real world problems. Completion of the Capstone Project will also provide you with a valuable resource for your portfolio.
After completing your Master of Business Administration Global program from James Cook University, you will have the expertise and skills to thrive in positions such as:
- Account Executive
- Business Development Manager
- Finance Manager
- General Manager
- Industry Specialist Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Operations Manager
- Product Manager
- Program Manager
- Sales Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Multinational Corporations and International Markets
- Marketing Strategy, Analytics and Development
- Corporate Strategy
- Corporate Finance
- Data Analysis and Decision Modelling
- Information Management and Analytics Technology
- Data Information: Management, Security, Privacy and Ethics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 36 other Masters in International Business in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completion of a Bachelor degree in a cognate discipline and two (2) years’ business experience; or
- Completion of an Honours or postgraduate degree in any discipline and two (2) years’ business experience; or
- Four (4) years’ business experience in a managerial role* to the satisfaction of the Course Coordinator; or
- Other qualifications or practical experience recognised by the Dean, College of Business Law and Governance as equivalent to the above.
- CRICOS Provider Code: 00117J
International3370 AUD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3370 AUD per module during 24 months.
National3370 AUD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3370 AUD per module during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.