A pioneering and experienced MBA provider, we update and review our MBA to reflect the current business environment. Strathclyde’s MBA is strategy-focused and blends theoretical and practical business learning.
Our MBA is flexible, and responsive to the needs of working individuals. Our wide choice of electives can help you personalise the programme to suit your business interests. These elective classes can be studied in Dubai, as well as in Glasgow or at our other international centres, to give you an international learning and networking experience.
The Master of Business Administration - Greece at University of Strathclyde is designed for busy executives who need to combine career and family commitments with the demands of MBA studies. The flexibility of the part-time approach enables most participants to graduate within two years. However, study may be spread over a longer period if necessary, to a maximum of six years.
Typically, your MBA studies will be made up of:
- monthly intensive seminars delivered by Strathclyde academics at our Dubai centre
- regular tutorials with our locally based counsellors
- off-campus learning and support via our virtual learning environment
You’ll work in an international environment alongside like-minded classmates and be part of our long established network of students and alumni from our international postgraduate centres.
A highlight of the Strathclyde calendar is the annual MBA Summer School which takes place in Glasgow, over May and June. The summer school is open to all study routes of the MBA who have reached the elective stage of the programme. It's a great way to accelerate your studies, and network with a large group of international colleagues.
We recognise that career development is one of the main reasons why people invest in an MBA. The MBA job market offers plenty of global opportunity but can be complex and challenging.
That's why we offer a dedicated careers service for MBA students. This consists of career planning and skills development as well as unlimited access to personal advice and coaching. Our careers service is delivered in-house and by a team of top consultants.
We work with you to complement your proactive job search efforts. We help you use your own particular career background and strengths to help with your next career move too.
You’ll gain the understanding and tools to develop your personal, strategic career plan, as well as the self-marketing and communication skills to make effective applications and impress at interview.
You’ll have the knowledge of the global job market and a range of contacts to make it work for you.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Management
- Financial & Management Accounting
- Finance & Financial Management
- Exploring the International Business Environment
- Operations Management
- Analytical Support for Decision Making
- Managing People in Organisations
- Comparative Corporate Governance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- There’s no formal closing date for postgraduate applications
- PgDip - 120
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 16 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Greece
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
For entry to the MBA programme you must:
- hold a degree from a UK university, or equivalent academic qualification from a comparable non-UK institution. If you studied for your undergraduate degree at a non-UK institution we'll need a copy of your degree transcript. Professional qualifications will also be considered.
- be at least 24 years of age.
- have a minimum of three years' full-time postgraduate experience where the management of people and resources has played a significant role.
- hold non-degree/professional qualifications plus at least five years' varied management experience.
- have no formal qualifications but extensive and varied management experience (10 or more years).
- are exceptional candidates over the age of 24 with a minimum of two years' managerial experience.
- Details of fees are available from our partner in Greece. Please note that fees can be paid in instalments and a study loan scheme is also available.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.