During the Business Analysis and Consulting (online) programme at The University of Strathclyde, you will develop an understanding of key quantitative business analysis methods.
You will also be introduced to business models used to support the development of strategy for organisations and to help them to monitor and measure strategic processes.
Moreover, you will develop key consulting skills to effectively support management.
The skills you’ll learn on the MSc make you very marketable to potential employers.
We’ve very good links with business and have hosted recruitment events for many companies, including Barclays Wealth, British Airways, Deloitte, Morgan Stanley, Rolls Royce, Sopra and SIMUL8, to name a few.
- Foundations of Research & Business Analysis
- Quantitative Business Analysis
- Managing Business Operations
- Spreadsheet Modelling & Demand Forecasting
- Strategy Modelling & Management
- Becoming an Effective Business Analyst
- Business Simulation Methods
- Risk Analysis & Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Postgraduate Certificate - 60
- Postgraduate Diploma - 120
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Business Intelligence & Analytics View 254 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
- Minimum Pass degree or non-UK equivalent, in business, economics, engineering or social sciences. We also encourage applications from other degrees. Admittance is to the PgCert (stage 1) only.
International3850 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3850 GBP per year during 12 months.
National3850 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3850 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Stage 1: £3,850 (Postgraduate Certificate)
- Stage 2: £3,850 (Postgraduate Diploma)
- Stage 3: £3,850 (MSc)
University of Strathclyde offers several scholarships and funding opportunities. Please check the website for more information.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.