Solent’s Business School has extensive business experience at senior level, management consulting experience and research interests in applied business and management, which help to ensure that the course delivery retains an up to date business focus.
This Course Is For
- Our graduate Global Master of Business Administration programme at Solent University is ideally suited to the international student who wants to increase their business administration knowledge, strategic management, operations management, marketing or human resources.
- Business Skills for Leadership
- International Business Issues and Practice
- Enterprise and Entrepreneurship
- Management of Strategy and Organisational Change
- Management Research Methods
- International Management in Context
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 854 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
- Two academic references.
- An up-to-date CV.
- Certified transcripts of qualifications, including English language proficiency if non-UK student.
- Copy of passport.
- Copy of current visa (if applicable).
- A personal statement.
- Employer sponsor form, where appropriate.
International15900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15900 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10900 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Southampton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.