You will gain interdisciplinary insight into how power relations and political and cultural identities are constructed and challenged in national and international contexts. You will study how the global economy works, the current development of the global capitalist system, and the consequences for private companies and their strategies to tackle the challenges of globalisation.
Alongside skills in team work and project management you will learn to identify, apply and combine methods for problem-oriented analysis of global and business issues.
The Master in Global Studies and Business Studies at Roskilde University qualifies you for work in:
- small, medium-sized and large companies
- civil servants in national, regional or international organisations.
The programme qualifies the student for work in small, medium-sized and large companies or consultancies, or as civil servants in national, regional or international organisations.
This degree qualifies you for a PhD-study.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundation course in Global studies
- Business studies
- Advanced Organisation Theory
- Advanced methodology course in Global Studies
- Business Management & Leadership
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Area & Cultural Studies International Business View 18 other Masters in International Business in Denmark
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A degree equivalent to a Danish bachelor's degree
- Study elements equivalent to Danish bachelor’s level taken before completing your bachelor's degree - e.g. additional courses where you obtain ECTS/credits taken concurrently with your bachelor's degree or study elements passed at another bachelor's degree that you have not completed. However, we will only include a maximum of 30 ECTS from these studies.
You will not be assessed based on:
- Work experience
- Motivated application
- Courses you have taken after completion of your bachelor's degree
- Courses equivalent to studies at Danish master's level
International8700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8700 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Roskilde
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.