You will gain interdisciplinary insight into how power relations and political and cultural identities are constructed and challenged in national and international contexts.
The Master in Business Studies and Global Studies at Roskilde University qualifies you for work in small, medium-sized and large companies or consultancies, or as civil servants in national, regional or international organisations.
The programme qualifies the student for work in:
- small, medium-sized and large companies
- civil servants in national, regional or international organisations.
This degree qualifies you for a PhD-study.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For more information visit the website
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Area & Cultural Studies International Business View 29 other Masters in Business Administration in Denmark
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A degree equivalent to a Danish bachelor's degree
- Study elements equivalent to Danish bachelor’s level taken before completing your bachelor's degree - e.g. additional courses where you obtain ECTS/credits taken concurrently with your bachelor's degree or study elements passed at another bachelor's degree that you have not completed. However, we will only include a maximum of 30 ECTS from these studies.
You will not be assessed based on:
- Work experience
- Motivated application
- Courses you have taken after completion of your bachelor's degree
- Courses equivalent to studies at Danish master's level
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4350 EUR per semester during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Roskilde
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.