Our course at the University of Essex is ideal for business professionals looking to challenge themselves to expand their knowledge and skills, and to advance their career.
Part-time study gives you the flexibility to complete your Essex MBA alongside employment or running your own business. You can opt for a two or three-year pathway and take two or three modules per term.
You will study a broad range of business functions, which includes strategic marketing, sustainable operations, accounting and finance.
Studying with us on The Essex Executive MBA is an excellent investment in your career and your future. We connect you with the latest developments in business by bringing in practitioners from leading companies to talk about contemporary business issues. Throughout your course, you benefit from our professional links, such as:
- we visit inspiring local firms to learn from their success
- we connect with business incubators to see first-hand the issues of getting your own business off the ground
- we run regular networking events with resident businesses on the University’s Knowledge Gateway
- our modules feature business simulations overseen by local entrepreneurs who can share their experiences for the benefit of our students
- the part-time MBA is designed to give you fresh inspiration to tackle the daily challenges you face in the workplace
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leading with Impact
- Data and Analytics
- Sustainable Operations
- The Management of Innovation and Organizational Change
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship for New Business Models
- The Director's Workshops
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We recommend that you apply as soon as you are able to.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 353 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A 2:2 degree. You are also expected to have an absolute minimum three years of good quality, relevant, professional work experience, post-graduation, at the course start date. You must also evidence that you have experience managing people, projects or budgets, that you have been able to progress in your career so far and/or that you have been involved in additional entrepreneurial or community focused activities. Once you have applied your experience will be assessed individually against these criteria before a decision is made whether your application will be progressed to the interview stage.
- If you are a non-standard applicant (which is typically an applicant who has an undergraduate degree below a 2:2, or an applicant who does not have an undergraduate degree at all) we require at least five years of relevant managerial experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11500 GBP per year during 24 months.
National11500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11500 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Colchester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.