You deepen your thinking about management and organisations and develop a broader understanding of the changing role and contemporary perception of management.
- research skills, including both quantitative and qualitative approaches
- theoretical stances underpinning different approaches to research
- how to design a research proposal, including construction of research questions and/or hypotheses
- management of a research project
- management theory
- reflection on organisational behaviour and human resource management
Our MRes puts you in a particularly strong position to succeed in a research degree, such as a PhD.90% of University of Essex’s postgraduate graduates are in employment or further study (Graduate Outcomes 2021).Our graduates have entered high-profile organisations and exciting SMEs, such as:
- HM Treasury
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Philosophies of Research and Advanced Qualitative Research Methods
- Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Managing Across Cultures
- Management and Strategy
- Organisational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
We recommend that you apply as soon as you are able to.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Organisational Behaviour View 1924 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You should have a 2:2 degree, or equivalent, in management or related social science discipline.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20350 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20350 GBP per year during 12 months.
National13030 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13030 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Home/UK fee: £6,515
- International fee: £10,175
Living costs for Colchester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.