The Software Engineering programme of Limkokwing University of Creative Technology is the preferred program track for the hands-on developer.
At the end of this programme, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of essential facts, concepts, principles and theories relating to Information Technology;
- Apply theoretical principles of technology and entrepreneurship in relevant areas;
- Demonstrate a critical and practical understanding of business intelligence systems and the role they play in providing a competitive advantage to organisations;
- Integrate various technology solutions;
- Utilise relevant techniques and demonstrate analytical and critical thinking skills in problem solving;
- Apply skills and principles of lifelong learning in academic and career development;
- Communicate effectively with peers, clients, superiors and the society at large;
- Demonstrate teamwork, interpersonal and social skills;
- Demonstrate professionalism and social and ethical considerations in accordance with ethical and legal principles;
- Apply broad business and real world perspective in workplace and everyday activities; and
- Demonstrate entrepreneurial and managerial skills
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Management Information Systems
- Research Methodology
- Software Maintenance and Configuration Management
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Decision Support & Intelligent System
- Software Metrics
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Software Engineering View 12 other Masters in Software Engineering in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in related field or its equivalent, with a minimum CGPA of 2.75 OR
- A Bachelor’s Degree in related field or its equivalent, with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 and not meeting CGPA of 2.75, can be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessment process OR
- A Bachelor’s Degree in related field or its equivalent, with CGPA less than 2.50, with a minimum of 5 years working experience in a relevant field may be accepted
- For candidates without Computing Degree, prerequisite modules in computing must be offered to adequately prepare them for their advanced study AND
- English Proficiency Requirement for International student
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.