At Computer Science Engineering from University of Debrecen great emphasis is placed on practical training which is done in IT laboratories. Moreover, students have the opportunity to carry out individual activities which are coordinated and supervised by well-qualified consultants, and they can take part in research projects related to their chosen field which can serve as a basis for their master’s thesis.
CareersComputer Science Engineer, MSc graduates can easily find positions in the labor market as senior system designers and developers, system analysts, project managers, IT project managers, IT managers, or network designers. On the basis of their BSc and MSc studies, our students have the opportunity to pass international certification exams such as Cisco with the help of which they greatly increase the chances of being successful applicants in the national and international labor market. Ones who are interested in the science of informatics can be admitted to the doctoral school of the faculty of informatics and, by fulfilling the requirements, can receive their PhD degree.
- New Network Communication Technologies,
- Mathematics and Information Theory for Engineers,
- System Security Techniques and Solutions,
- Computer Science in Engineering Applications,
- Economics and Law,
- Management and Organizational Knowledge,
- Performance Evaluation of Info Communication Networks,
- System Architecture,
- Logic Design Using Hardware Description Language,
- Parallel Image Processing and Pattern Recognition,
- Internet of Things Systems and Technologies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 41 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Hungary
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- English language proficiency (TOEFL 547 /IELTS 6.0 /oral examination)
- Relevant bachelor’s degree in information technology
- Valid, filled-in application form
- Certificate of education (school leaving qualification, high school diploma, document of graduation or any equivalent; university or college diploma/certificate or any equivalent; all in English (translated));
- Certificate or proof of citizenship and/or permanent residence (e.g. passport)
- Short Resume/CV (personal details, educational background, work experience, language skills, additional skills)
- Medical Certificate
- Bank receipt about the transfer of the application fee of 150 USD (non-refundable)
International7000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7000 USD per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA7000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7000 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Debrecen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.