Management and Corporate Governance degree offered at Ulster University leads to graduate membership of The Chartered Governance Institute UK and Ireland, the international membership and qualifying body for chartered secretaries and other governance professionals.
Graduates from Management and Corporate Governance degree offered at Ulster University go on to work for organisations such as Deloitte, KPMG, Eversheds, Citi and PWC. Such is the demand for students who are qualified in management and corporate governance over the past few years that many successful students have gained graduate level jobs.Management and Corporate Governance - MSc is provided by Ulster University.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Accounting
- Organisation Behaviour and Management
- Business Law
- Company Law
- Corporate Secretaryship
- Corporate Financial Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership Civil & Private Law View 1712 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
- You should have a second class honours degree in any subject from a recognised institution or have obtained an equivalent standard in a professional or other qualification recognised by the University for this purpose, for example, the CGIUKI Diploma in Business Practice.
- If you do not meet the above requirements, you may be admitted at the discretion of the Course Committee. In this case, normally you will be interviewed to assess your capability to undertake a rigorous course of study.
- Conditions of claiming graduate status of CGIUKI: You must have registered with CGIUKI as a collaborative student and pay the fee to become a registered student member of CGIUKI. Those with the relevant work experience can apply for chartered secretary status and use the post nominal ACIS.
- English Language Requirements
International14910 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14910 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA6570 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6570 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Belfast
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.