Health Promotion and Public Health (part-time) degree offered at Ulster University curriculum takes account of newly emerging needs in public health practice and policy.
The module also aims to consolidate your learning by drawing on the knowledge and skills acquired throughout the course, and, thus, increase employment prospects.
Health promotion and public health are no longer viewed as the responsibility of only those working in health. Students have obtained employment in statutory, voluntary, charity, private and community organisations as well as in local government and academic institutions. Students have also progressed to further postgraduate study.
- Principles and Practice of Health Promotion and Public Health
- Populations and Policy for Public Health
- Epidemiology and Statistics for Public Health
- Project Planning and Management for Public Health
- Application of Public Health to Practice
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Statistics Health Sciences View 1023 other Masters in Public Health in United Kingdom
- Normally, a degree in a subject related to health promotion, public health or population health from an institution approved by the University.
- Candidates will normally progress from the Postgraduate Diploma in Health Promotion and Public Health. Candidates who hold a Postgraduate Diploma in Health Promotion, Public Health, Population Health or a Postgraduate Diploma in Specialist Community Public Health Nursing from Ulster or equivalent from another University, with a mark profile equivalent to that required of Postgraduate Diplomas in Health Promotion and Public Health of Ulster, as evidenced by a transcript, may be admitted directly to the MSc phase of the course.
- English Language Requirements
International14910 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14910 GBP per year during 36 months.
EU/EEA6270 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6270 GBP per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.