Library and Information Management degree offered at Ulster University draws on the direct experience of leaders in the library and information world to provide up-to-date and relevant insight into the key issues facing information services as they relate to the wider learning community, the strategic goals of the parent institution and the promotion of lifelong learning in a knowledge-based society.
The course also benefits from the active involvement of the University Library in the provision of learning resources and direct support to students. It provides an academic foundation for professional practice.The course is designed for library and information professionals in the public and private sectors, in schools, colleges or universities and in specialist libraries or information units.
The Postgraduate Diploma and MSc in Library and Information Management prepare individuals for professional library and information careers.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Library in its Environment
- Improving Library Practice
- Leadership in Libraries for the future
- Research Design and Initiation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesProject Management Library Science View 247 other Masters in Project Management in United Kingdom
To be eligible to apply for a postgraduate degree course, you must;
- provide evidence of competence in written and spoken English (GCSE grades A-C or equivalent); and
- hold an Honours or degree from a UK or Republic of Ireland or from the Council for National Academic Awards, the National Council for Educational Awards, the Higher Education and Training Awards Council, or from another institution which has been recognised by the Senate for this purpose; or
- hold an equivalent standard in a Graduate Diploma, Graduate Certificate or Postgraduate Certificate or an approved alternative qualification;
International14480 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14480 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA6080 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6080 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.