About Environmental Engineering at University of Debrecen
Students will be able to carry out complex engineering and scientific design and analytical procedures on the basis of their up-to-date knowledge of informatics with the help of design, modeling, and simulation software. They are prepared to set out and apply adequate technological solutions to prevent environmental pollution, to provide engineering design, and manage tasks in the field of waste processing and recycling. They are able to optimize environmental technologies and environmental impacts. They are prepared for further studies in a doctoral program.
Graduates can choose from a wide range of positions in environmental, energy, and engineering consultancies, multinational companies (energy), local government, environmental bodies, or research positions.
- Applied Statistics
- Environment Biology and Nature Protection
- Environmental Law and Economics
- Environmental and Quality Management
- Environmental Modelling and Environmental Informatics
- Environmental Operations,
- Safety and Environmental Risk
- Mathematical Modeling and Optimization
- Environmental Chemistry and Environmental Toxicity
- Ecology for Engineers
- Production Management and Life Cycle Analysis
- Environmental Engineering Measurement Techniques
- Monitoring, Environmental Health
- Environmental Resource Management
- Environmental State Assessment
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering General Engineering & Technology Environmental Sciences View 8 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in Hungary
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Valid, filled-in application form
- Certificate of education
- Certificate or proof of citizenship and/or permanent residence
- Short Resume/CV (personal details, educational background, work experience, language skills, additional skills)
- Medical Certificate
- Bank receipt
International7500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 USD per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA7500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7500 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Debrecen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.