The Master’s Degree in IT Management offered by the Indiana University Kelley School of Business on edX is designed for working professionals with an interest in information technology (IT) and information systems who are looking to accelerate their careers. We created this online degree programme to meet the growing demand for IT leaders, developing a curriculum that will prepare students from both business and IT backgrounds to meet current market needs for CIOs and other tech visionaries.
Complete this 30 credit-hour degree in 15 months to three years, and graduate prepared to:
- Be knowledgeable about business processes and the integration between business functions and technology
- Analyze, design, and develop IT systems
- Lead IT management and strategy—both of people and systems
- Use data and visualisations to support managerial decisions
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Courses in the degree programme are:
- Foundations of data and systems management
- Digital technology strategy
- Enterprise data management
- Mobile platforms and technologies
- IT risk and security management
- Cloud systems and infrastructure
- Enterprise platforms
- Digital technologies in operations management
- Digital technologies in marketing
- Platform-based analytics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Initial Deadline: July 1. Rolling admission.
The Master’s degree in Information Technology Management requires 30 hours of coursework. Each of the 10 courses counts as 3 credit hours.
DisciplinesProject Management Informatics & Information Sciences View 90 other Masters in Project Management in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
A full master’s degree application includes the following:
- An undergraduate Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent from an accredited institution
- Personal Statement
- Recommendation from professional or academic contact
- Official GMAT or GRE Score (waived if undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0 and 2 or more years of professional experience in business or IT after the undergraduate degree)
- TOEFL: Required for international students only
International10500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
National10500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21000 USD for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.