In a rapidly changing business environment where customer experience, service excellence and innovation are what drive competitiveness, the Master of Leadership in Service Innovation offered by EdX in partnership with University of Queensland - UQx prepares leaders to succeed by teaching them how to lead organizations that deliver exceptional customer experiences.
The University of Queensland Master's degree program takes a cross-disciplinary approach to address two key challenges that affect businesses, nonprofit organizations, and even the public sector. The first challenge is the move from a product-based to a service and experience-based economy, which demands that leaders have a strong background in customer experience, value co-creation, and change management.
The second challenge is the increasing importance of embedding a culture of continuous innovation in any organization.
The program blends research and best practices in business leadership, innovation, service science, management, and experience design. It helps students develop the transformational mindset and leadership skills needed to succeed in the modern economy.The Master of Leadership in Service Innovation takes students on a journey from the economic changes that led to today’s experience-based value model, through all foundational aspects to ensure they are prepared for the future and ready to maximize organizational resilience and adaptability to change. The online program is designed for working professionals who are looking to accelerate their careers.
- Becoming an Effective Leader
- Leading the Organization
- Leading High-Performing Teams
- Leading in a Complex Environment
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInnovation Management Leadership View 12 other Masters in Innovation Management in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at edX - online learning platform and/or in Australia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Direct entry to the Master of Leadership in Service Innovation program requires a bachelor degree in the same discipline, or a bachelor degree in a different discipline and three years’ work experience in the same discipline.
- Students who do not meet direct entry into the Master's degree leadership program (via a completed bachelor degree) have the option of undertaking the UQx Business Leadership MicroMasters program as a pathway to admission to the Master of Leadership in Service Innovation. Students would be required to obtain a grade of at least 65% in the Business Leadership Capstone Assessment course within this MicroMasters program; and have completed at least three years relevant full-time work experience approved by the Executive Dean.
International675 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1350 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
National12750 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 25500 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
FEE-HELP is an Australian Government loan scheme to assist eligible students with the cost of their tuition fees.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.