Sport Management from Ulster University aims to equip you with the essential academic knowledge in business and management alongside the personal skills which are applicable to all industries and the more specific knowledge of the sports industry which will help you launch your career.
There are a variety of careers available to graduates of the course. Many students take up roles within the sports industry, for example in consultancy, marketing or administration. Other graduates have made use of the more generic business and management skills that are taught on the course to gain employment with organisations such as Apple.
Many students use their Sport Consultancy Project as an opportunity to build links with employers. Over the past few years for example, students have worked for organisations such as the Belfast Giants, Ulster Sport Academy, Sport Ireland, Adidas, Ecco and the IFA.
- Finance for Managers
- Managing and Leading People
- Business Model Innovation
- Strategy and Innovation
- Strategic Sports Marketing
- Sports, Management and the Law
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Sports Management Sports Sciences View 137 other Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics in United Kingdom
- Students should have normally obtained a good second class Honours degree from a recognised institution.
- Students on the MSc Sport Management course have a truly international flavour and in recent years students have come from across five continents to study the course. or Republic of Ireland, or from another institution which has been recognised by the
- Senate for this purpose; OR An equivalent standard in a professional or other qualification recognised by the
- English Language Requirements
- A second class honours degree or better from a University of the United Kingdom
International15360 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15360 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA6720 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6720 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and EU Settlement Status fees: £6720
Living costs for Belfast
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.