Topics covered in the Master of Business Administration in Human Resource Management programme of Limkokwing University of Creative Technology include training and development, strategic staffing, labour and employment law, managing organisational change, compensation and benefits, and leadership and team building.
In addition, students will also learn the human resource issues triggered by technology and the international business environment, how to apply the knowledge as a human resource manager or personnel officer in business and public organisations and help organisations to increase employee efficiency and productivity with successful human resource programs.
This will help students to be more aware of the challenges that global businesses face and make them able to develop the tools, competencies, and long-range mindset needed to meet these challenges.
- Director Of Human Resources
- Director Of Industrial Relations
- Compensation Manager
- HR And Management Consultant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managerial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Research Methodology
- Managerial Economics
- Communication & Negotiation in Employee Relations
- Organisational Behavior
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHuman Resource Management Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 319 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
- A minimum of a second-class lower Bachelors Degree with honours from any public / private universities recognised by the Government; OR
- Any other equivalent recognised qualification
- Two letters of reference / recommendation provided by former or current employer or professor or Community Leader
- International students shall possess a proficiency in English
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United Kingdom
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.