Students in the Master of Business Administration in Finance and Banking programme of Limkokwing University of Creative Technology will study courses in areas like portfolio management, global finance, financial markets, corporate financial analysis, decision making and learn to apply financial theories to real decisions.
- Large And Small Sized Industrial Firms (Which May Be Manufacturers Of Automobiles, Steel, Household Appliances And Electronic Equipment)
- Service-Oriented Firms (Electric Power, Real Estate And Retail Firms)
- Financial Institutions (Banks, State And Federally Chartered Savings And Loan Associations, And Insurance Companies)
- Non-Profit Enterprises (Universities, Labor Unions And Foundations) And Private Businesses.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Managerial Accounting
- Quantitative Methods for Business
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Management
- Strategic Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesFinance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 320 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
- A minimum of a second class lower Bachelors degree with honors from any recognised public / private universities by Government; OR
- Any other equivalent recognised qualification
- Two letters of reference / recommendation provided by former or current employer or professor or Community Leader
- International students shall posses a proficiency in English
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United Kingdom
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.