In the Master of Business Administration in Communication and Public Relations programme of Limkokwing University of Creative Technology, students will be able to explore the concepts and principles of management and also the roles of communication and public relation in organisation including strategies, skills and functions. Besides that, the students will also look into the historical development, theoretical aspects and practical applications of the managerial process in their respective departments. They will be exposed to the ethical dilemmas faced by managers and the social responsibilities of businesses, especially during the issue, risk and crisis management.
Today’s public relations professional plays an important role in helping organisations reach their overall goals and objective. This course aims to further educate individuals who have completed related degree programmes to incorporate principles of research in areas of communications and public relations that will help students to achieve professional results in aesthetic design and cultural arts. These can be incorporated into communication and public relations to reach a broader audience.
- Marketing Directors
- Advertising Agents
- Public Affair Advisor
- Public Relations Directors
- Public Opinion Analysts
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Writing Skills for Communicators
- Communication Theories
- Public Speaking & Presentation Skills
- Managerial Economics
- Financial Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) Public Relations View 54 other Masters in Public Relations in United Kingdom
- A minimum of a second class lower Bachelor's Degree with honors from any recognised public / private universities by Government; OR
- Any other recognised qualification equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 5 years of working experience in the related industry.
- Two letters of reference / recommendation provided by former or current employer or professor or Community Leader
- International students shall posses a proficiency in English
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United Kingdom
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.