It examines the role of communication in understanding currents changes and events, and explores various advanced communication theories and research tools as applied to professional communication. The objectives of the Communication programme of Limkokwing University of Creative Technology are firstly to expose students to the changing media landscape, as a result of the rapid development in the field of communication technology. Students will continue to understand how the media environment affects our economical growth, political scene, law and policy trends, and cultural and social system. Lastly, students will explore how the information superhighway has its effects on mass communication and its society.
The course aims to develop theoretical understanding and practical vocational skills to facilitate the planning, implementation and management of communications strategies, in the local and international context. Graduates benefit from exposure to the most advanced mindset and practices, especially in terms of computer mediated communications. It also includes practical input from the top industry media professionals with the involvement in ‘real’ case studies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mass Communication Theory
- Strategies for Professional Writing
- Public Relations in Organisation
- Advertising Management
- Communication Research Methods
- Intercultural Communication
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPublic Relations View 54 other Masters in Public Relations in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent, with a minimum CGPA of 2.50, as accepted by the HEP Senate OR
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent, not meeting CGPA of 2.50, can be accepted subject to a minimum of 5 years working experience in a relevant field AND
- English Proficiency Requirement for International Students
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.