Furthermore, candidates must prove that they have an English and Spanish language ability equivalent to level B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, since the Biotechnology of Environment and Health Master's Programme from The University of Oviedo will be taught in both languages. Students who wish to benefit from the agreement that the University of Oviedo holds with the Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour (France), or from any other Erasmus agreement, will have to prove that they are competent in the language required in each respective agreement..
- Environmental consulting and risk assessment.
- Development and implementation of biotechnology solutions.
- Project Manager and Multidisciplinary Team Manager.
- Creation and management of biotechnology companies.
- Teaching biotechnology, biomedicine and environmental technology, as well as doing research on those fields.
- Genomic and nucleic acid biotechnology
- Bacterial biotechnology
- Biotechnology of filamentous fungi and yeasts
- Animal cell biotechnology
- Plant biotechnology
- Laboratory safety
- Professional skills in biotechnology: ethical implications, oral communication, written communication
- Environmental microbiology
- Biotechnology of waste management
- Analysis and identification of chemical contaminants
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBiology Biotechnology Environmental Sciences View 13 other Masters in Biotechnology in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Have completed an official degree in Spain or in any higher education institution of a member state of the European Union integrated in the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) that allows students to take a Master's Degree.
- Students who have obtained their degree outside the EHEA can be admitted as long as the University can verify that these qualifications have a similar level to the corresponding degrees in Spain and they permit graduates to take a Master's Course.
- This Master's Programme is specially designed for Graduates in Biotechnology or any other related area such as: Biology, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Pharmacy or Medicine among others; as well as for all professionals who are interested in broadening their knowledge on biotechnological applications related to the environment and health.
- English and Spanish language ability equivalent to level B1
International3200 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3200 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA1550 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1550 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Oviedo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.