Key objectives of the International Cooperation on Human Rights and Intercultural Heritage programme at University of Bologna: to broaden students’ conceptual and analytical abilities; to equip students with academic and professional skills and methodological tools to critically address and tackle evolving economic, political, social, and cultural issues in international cooperation and development; to enable students to manage global development projects in complex, multi-dimensional, and intercultural environments.
Main area of interest:
- historical and geopolitical dynamics between the EU and Central and Eastern Europe, East Asian countries, and the Euro-Med region.
- Project-Cycle Management in Development Cooperation
- Social Anthropology
- Political Economy of Mediterranean Countries
- Political Power Beyond State Boundaries: Migration, Development and Human Rights
- Geography of The Euro-Mediterranean Region
- Cultural Anthropology and Migration Processes
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- First intake - from March 28 - to April 30
- Second intake - from May 14 - to July 5
- Third intake - from September 5 - to October 31
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies International Relations International Development View 21 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Holding a relevant Bachelor/First Cycle degree (graduating students can apply provided they graduate before the last admitted day to enrol, which this year has been set to December, 16th);
- Having obtained 36 ECTS in programme subject areas (this refers to applicants having obtained their previous qualification in an Italian University or in an Institution where the ECTS credits system is applicable); NON-EU students shall have an adequate previous academic background;
- Certified B2 level proficiency in the English language (Please check the requirements and use English Proficiency Statement form);
- Having appropriate and satisfactory academic and personal skills
International3217 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3217 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA3217 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3217 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Ravenna
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.