At Global Health, Ethics and Law from St George's, University of London you will learn about the emergence of global health law and the relevance of national, regional and international law to healthcare. There will also be a strong focus on the application of moral and political philosophy to global health issues.
The breadth of experience that you will gain on the course will place you in prime position to make impactful change relating to your area of interest. You will have the skills to go on to work as a global health practitioner, policy maker, consultant or researcher in either government or the private sector, as well as national and international agencies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Governance for Health
- Global Health Ethics and Law
- Humanitarian Action and Ethics
- Antimicrobial Resistance (30 credits)
- Conflict and Catastrophe Medicine
- Global Health Diseases
- Infection and Immunity
- Culture and Mental Health
- Global Health and Comparative Health Systems
- Global Health Humanities
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhilosophy & Ethics Public Health Public Law View 232 other Masters in Philosophy & Ethics in United Kingdom
- You should have or be expected to achieve, a minimum of a second class degree (2:2).
- International qualifications
- English language
- write a personal statement
- provide two suitable references.
International22000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 22000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11500 GBP per year during 12 months.
- UK part-time £6,000 per annum
- EU full-time: £22,000 per annum
- EU and International part-time £11,500 per annum
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.