The course is designed for Medical Doctors and other Healthcare Professionals who are looking to develop and refine their clinical, leadership and research skills and develop understanding of effective teamwork and best practice.
The MSc Clinical Medicine (Speciality Medicine) at University of Wolverhampton aims to enhance innovation, leadership, teaching, learning and research skills, thereby, facilitating personal and professional development and strengthening participants’ ability to bring about positive change, solve problems effectively, and ensure patient safety.
- Advanced Research Skills
- Career and Personal Development Planning
- Research Dissertation
- Service Improvement Project
- Specialist Negotiated Practice
- Clinical Governance and Patient Safety
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Direct applications can be made any time prior to the course start date but we will need sufficient time to process it.
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences View 938 other Masters in Human Medicine in United Kingdom
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Wolverhampton and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A first or second class honours degree from a UK Higher Education Institution or overseas equivalent in healthcare or medical sciences.
- A Medical Doctor or Healthcare professional working in the healthcare industry e.g. NHS.
- Students will need to be working in the health context or have access to a placement, to comply with the requirements of some assessments within the regime.
- Students may apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) subject to the guidelines set out by the University. RPL includes accreditation of prior certificated learning.
- A reference from a tutor who has supervised the applicants undergraduate or postgraduate studies (or equivalent)
International14950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14950 GBP per year during 24 months.
National11000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 GBP per year during 24 months.
- Home part-time: £5500
Living costs for Wolverhampton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.