Executive MBA (Delivered in London) programme is studied on campus at University of Aberdeen.We recognise that the business leaders of the future will be required to demonstrate an array of professional skills, critical analysis and strategic planning in an increasingly challenging world. Our unique Executive MBA is focussed on developing core skills and offers professionals the chance to accelerate their careers by developing their vision, knowledge and strategic leadership skills, needed to confidently navigate the increasingly challenging world of business.We will cover key aspects of business, management theory and practice through the modules, with a strong emphasis on balancing knowledge and skills. We recognise that understanding the relationship between theory and practice, evaluating business tools and learning from good practice, is only a small part of what is required for a successful career in business. With this in mind our EMBA provides students with the tools to:Innovate, evaluate trends and drive change across all areas of businessUnderstand the nature of value and value creation across all sectors of an economyDevelop, promote and pitch ideas, products and services while establishing presence, demonstrating competencies and outlining a unique business vision in a highly competitive marketplaceAcquire and develop managerial competence including the enhanced abilities to analyse problems, scenarios and big dataManage projectsNegotiate and communicate in a fast-changing worldOur programme will be delivered in London, UK, over long weekends (Friday to Sunday), following an 8 week sequence. This modular programme offers a convenient format for busy executives and an accessible venue in the heart of one of Europe’s most vibrant cities.
The EMBA is unique in its mode of delivery with an emphasis on work-based assessment and on reflective practice. Professionals can gain a prestigious qualification without the need for a career break and put themselves on the fast track to becoming the business leaders of tomorrow.
- Develop new skills your employer is looking for and progress up the career ladder
- An EMBA can help you move into job positions you wouldn't be able to otherwise
- Gain the skills you need to start your own business
- Advance your leadership skills and learn to lead with vision and purpose
- Enhance your credentials with a globally-recognized MBA degree and first class management training
- Immediate reward for you and your employer, by developing a holistic approach to understanding and solving business problems
- Study alongside world-class peers and benefit from endless professional opportunities
- The international network you develop is one of the most valuable outcomes of your Executive MBA qualification
- Leading Strategic Change
- Management Effectiveness: Negotiation, Analysis, Communication, Project work
- Marketing, Reputation and Value
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Governance, Responsibility and Ethics
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Accounting and Finance for Executives
- Practical Intervention Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesExecutive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 48 other Masters in Executive MBA in United Kingdom
- This programme is for you if you have a minimum of FIVE years’ post-degree work experience, a track record of professional achievement and a good first degree (equivalent to a British second-class Honours degree) or above in any discipline.
- The Programme Director may consider applicants with non-standard qualifications.
- If you have non-standard qualifications and extensive work experience, please ensure to enclose a complete CV and detailed work references.
International22000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22000 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA22000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22000 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.