The Professional Accounting program at Brisbane - Federation University provides you with a comprehensive program of study in accounting theory which is recognised by both CPA Australia and Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand, enabling you to pursue a pathway to qualification as a professional accountant.
In addition to core subject areas of accounting, financial management and auditing. You will be introduced to related disciplines, including business law, taxation, information systems, economics and quantitative methods.
- Professional accountant
More informationVisit official programme website
- Accounting concepts and practices
- Information systems design and development for accountants
- Business economics
- Commercial law
- Research and statistical methods for business
- Corporate accounting
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Ballarat, Berwick and Gippsland Semester 1 intake: 09 January
- Brisbane Semester 1 intake: 10 February
- Ballarat, Berwick and Gippsland Semester 1 intake: 12 February
- Brisbane Semester 1 intake: 28 February
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Accounting Business Law View 108 other Masters in Accounting in Australia
CRICOS code: 085211G
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in a non-accounting discipline or equivalent
International28400 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28400 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National11155 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11155 AUD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.