Why study MA Education - Culture, Language and Identity at Goldsmiths, University of London?The Masters aims to develop an inclusive and inter-cultural approach to teaching and learning across a wide range of educational styles, by interrogating current educational policies, curriculum frameworks, teaching practices and theoretical perspectives.Its modular structure allows for specialisation in the areas of equity and social justice, curriculum policy and practice, language and culture in education, and the arts in education.
You will develop new perspectives on education through a process of reasoned critical reflection, and will be encouraged to apply your developing understanding of educational practices and issues in your own institution and elsewhere.
The programme will enable you to develop:
- enhanced understanding and critical awareness of educational theory and practice
- critical reflection skills
- research skills
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Culture, Language and Identity in Education
- Children's Literature and Cultural Diversity
- Race, Culture and Education
- Global Education Policies and National Cultures
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply early to avoid disappointment
DisciplinesEducation View 815 other Masters in Education in United Kingdom
- You should have (or expect to be awarded) an undergraduate degree of at least second class standard in education or a relevant/related subject plus appropriate voluntary or professional (paid) experience in education or community work.
- You might also be considered for some programmes if you aren’t a graduate or your degree is in an unrelated field, but have relevant experience and can show that you have the ability to work at postgraduate level.
International14760 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14760 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7030 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7030 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- Home/EU - part-time: £1155
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.