The International Executive Master in Design Strategy and System Innovation programme of POLI.design - Milan (Italy) explains methods and culture of the project that have been developed in terms of procedures and approaches inside the Design System of Politecnico over the years, with the aim of supporting the process of change and innovation for businesses, local authorities, institutions and organizations.
At the end of the Master, the participants, that already have their own cultural and professional experience, will have acquired additional knowledge about the characteristics and systemic approach to the project and innovation of the product system issues. In addition, students enrolled in the Master will acquire knowledge about: strategic design, design management, service design, design thinking, branding and the construction of the identity. Thanks to the acquired systemic and strategic vision, they will be able to develop their entrepreneurship as well as work for design companies, business consulting, distribution or manufacturing industries, knowing from time to time to identify appropriate strategies and techniques.
Who the Specializing Master is for
The International Executive Specializing Master in Interior Design is primarily aimed at graduate students of Chinese nationality.
The Master takes place in China, at the headquarters Lantao Cultures Beijing and in Italy, at the Politecnico di Milano.
- Strategic Design
- Experience Design
- Business Innovation
- Service design
- Visual storytelling
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- for Italian / foreign citizens with a qualification obtained in Italy within December
- for Extra U.E. citizens within November
DisciplinesDesign Innovation Management Strategic Management View 54 other Masters in Design in Italy
- The enrolment at the Specializing Master requires a Bachelor of Science degree, or a Master of Science degree in Industrial Design, Architecture, Engineering, Economics and Communicaton Science or, in alternative, an equivalent qualification.
- Anyhow, the Academic board has the right to consider the enrolment of candidates holding the abovementioned titles in other disciplines. For those who graduated not in Italy, equivalent study titles will be considered if recognized in the respective course of studies.
International8500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA8500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.