Our program focuses on creating value for all company stakeholders, through enhancing the ecosystem and not destroying it, by balancing financial performance and responsibility, and by using eco-design and other sustainable approaches to transform current management practices.
The master, taught in English, aims at educating students capable of identifying the threats of risks, as well as the opportunities related to the activities at a global level. Graduates will be able to maximise and monitor the development of eco-friendly products and services, so as to create sustainable value for their organisation.
- A unique cooperative agreement between Rennes School of Business and UniLaSalle Rennes - EME.
- A student body mix of business and engineering majors from diverse national cultures.
- A highly qualified multicultural faculty from Rennes School of Business and UniLaSalle Rennes - EME.
- A "learn by doing" approach and a balanced curriculum including strategic, managerial and technical methods and tools.
- Strong connections with the local sustainable business community.
- A balanced curriculum including strategic, managerial and technical methods and tools.
- Program content relevant to both multinational companies and small-to-medium enterprises.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Energy issues and international sustainability regulation
- Corporate social responsibility
- Environmental impact assessment
- Thinking inside out: leadership, team innovation & creativity
- Marketing of innovation
- Preparation for graduating project
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesSustainable Development Sustainable Energy View 30 other Masters in Sustainable Development in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor or equivalent
International13650 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18200 EUR for the full programme during 16 months.
EU/EEA13650 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18200 EUR for the full programme during 16 months.
- (2000€ for UniLaSalle student)
Living costs for Rennes
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.