The very rapid development of digital technology is leading to the development of a new activity for agriculture and requires new skills. The objective of the Master of Science in Agricultural and Food Data Management from UniLaSalle is to train Data Scientists for the agriculture and food industry.
- Forge an expertise in Big Data management, which has become a key factor in the performance and growth of companies;
- Acquire computer and statistical techniques, data mining and machine learning applied to agriculture and the food industry, with a particular focus on precision agriculture;
- Developing a good command of statistical software and programming languages will be a real strength for students interested in research and development in areas such as plant nutrition and plant and animal epidemiology.
Career opportunities include:
- Data Scientist - Data Miner
- Chief Data Officer
- Master Data manager
- Data designer
- Data / Business Analyst
- Epidemiologist (animal and plant)
- Animal Health Observatory Manager
- Agronomy student
- Agricultural Machinery Designer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Agriculture and Event of Big Data
- Data Quality Management in Agriculture
- Data Analysis Applied to Agriculture
- Survey Methods
- Software Engineering
- IT Big Data Management
- Cross Fields
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- 1st session : February 20
- 2nd session : April 30
- 3rd session : June 21
DisciplinesAgribusiness Food Sciences Agriculture View 13 other Masters in Agriculture in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- French or non-French applicants with a first-year Master's or a Bachelor's from another country specializing in biology, ecology or life and earth sciences; agricultural engineer; informatics and mathematics.
- Exceptionally, students with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent whose outstanding academic results or professional experience guarantee their success on the program.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8490 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8490 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEA8490 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8490 EUR per year during 18 months.
- 18-mth conventional program: €8,490
- 18-mth Continuing education or apprenticeship program: €12,240
Living costs for Rouen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.