The MSc Human Resource Management programme offered by London School of International Business gives strong emphasis on applying this knowledge in practical business environments. The programme is relevant, flexible, delivered 100% online and has been ranked as a valuable investment with majority of our students rating it high in terms of return on investment and programme content.
- Online programme with student to faculty ratio of just 15:1;
- State of the art of 1 million Learning Management System (LMS) with 24 X 7 support.
- Fully recognised and globally accepted Degree.
The programme is most relevant and designed as per the needs and requirements of todays business world over. With the advantage of studying on the job, anytime and anywhere, you get cost advantage and same degree which is given to full time students at the university campus.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureStage 1
- Contemporary HRM
- Leading, Managing and HR Development
- Resourcing, Talent Management and Development
- Performance Management
- Employee Relations
- Investigating a business issue from an HR perspective
- Research Methods for Business Management
- Dissertation Project
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 252 other Masters in Human Resource Management in United Kingdom
The Learners must possess:
- Level 6 Award/Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification
- 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
International5133 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7700 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA5133 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7700 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
24 months - GBP £6700
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.