Aims and objectives
The Master of Management at Carlos III University of Madrid is taught at the University's Graduate School, located in Madrid city center's Puerta de Toledo campus. Students are provided with a rigorous, multicultural learning experience focused on real, modern-day management issues while having the opportunity to get in-depth knowledge of cross-functional areas.
As a unique feature of this Master, students can tailor the program's curriculum according to their career plans by choosing their preferred elective courses.
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Marketing Management
- Accounting and Finance for Management
- Firms & Industries
- Quantitative Methods for Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Human Resource Management View 21 other Masters in Project Management in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Universidad Carlos III de Madrid and/or in Spain, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Foreign applicants must possess an equivalent degree (three or more years of university studies) from an official university. Students in the last year of their Bachelor’s studies may also apply for admission; their application will be considered upon confirmation of the completion of their Bachelor’s programme.
- Priority will be given to applicants whose Bachelor’s studies are related to the contents of the Master’s programme: business administration and management, economics, marketing or finance.
International13500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13500 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Madrid
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.