The Music Technology course from Maynooth University offers full use of computer resources at the Music Technology Labs at Maynooth University; access to studio space, with the possibility of working towards recording and production projects; expert advice on musical and technical issues is provided by composers and researchers at the cutting edge of their fields.
Teaching; Music industry; recording; production; composition; software programming an multimedia design; radio production; music education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Acoustics & Psychoacoustics
- Irish Media History
- Creative Interactive Computing
- Software Sound Synthesis
- Sound Recording Techniques
- Styles & Ideas
- Musical Signal Processing
- Aesthetics of 20th/21 St Century Music
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMusic Sound Engineering View 29 other Masters in Music in Ireland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants must have a recognised primary degree which is considered equivalent to Irish university primary degree level, with a III Class Honours as a minimum (or equivalent). Students with a primary degree other than Music would normally have to demonstrate some degree of musical training and affinity. Candidates will be called for an interview.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14000 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA6500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 EUR per year during 12 months.
PT: NAT: 4330 eur per year
Living costs for Maynooth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.