This International Management (CEMS MIM) programme from University of Cologne provides you with:
- Management practice, methods, and theories required for successfully managing international organisations. This includes, but is not limited to, topics in strategy, leadership, organisation, and responsible/sustainable business practices.
- The opportunity to acquire and improve your problem-solving skills, communication skills, ability to work in and lead international teams, hard and soft skills, and process capabilities.
- A unique global network and access to our CEMS student community (“CEMSies”) – at home and abroad!
The CEMS MIM is a compelling choice for those seeking a truly versatile and geographically mobile international career: 36% of CEMS MIM graduates are located outside of their home country.Potential employers range from start-ups and small/medium-sized companies to large global cooperations in the consulting, technology, consumer goods or finance sectors. The knowledge and skills acquired throughout the programme prepare you for future leadership positions in areas of consulting, marketing, sales and finance.
- Global Strategy enables students to understand and navigate the international business environment.
- Global Leadership equips students with the knowledge and skills to manage people across borders and within multinational teams, creating culturally savvy individuals that show empathy and can relate to and interact with different cultures.
- Finally, the Business Projects, conducted with corporate and social partners, allow students to integrate theory and practice in culturally diverse teams, while tackling real business issues across a wide range of fields.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies International Business View 192 other Masters in Management Studies in Germany
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application in the case of unfinished Bachelor studies: In cases where present Bachelor studies have not been fully completed, application is permitted if the candidate has earned at least 70% of the required credits and will have achieved the remaining results by 30 September at the latest. The specific admission criteria governing the designated course of study (including the overall grade) must already have been fulfilled on the basis of the exam results available at the time of application.
- at least 48 ECTS in the field of Business Administration/ Management
- at least 16 ECTS in the field of Economics
- at least 10 ECTS in the fields of Statistics and/or Mathematics (methodological expertise only, no user expertise)
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
The University of Cologne does not charge any tuition fees.
Each semester, all enrolled students of the University of Cologne have to pay a social fee.
Living costs for Köln
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.