The MSc. in Global Technology and Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship (GTIME) at Hamburg University of Technology is a unique 2-year programme offered jointly by six internationally distinguished universities with extraordinary competences in the field of Technology and Innovation Management as well as Entrepreneurship.
Joint programme with:
- Aalborg University
- Kaunas University of Technology
- Manipal Academy of Higher Education
- Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University
- University of Strathclyde
Why study GTIME?
In our eyes, learning how to globally manage emerging technology and innovation in an entrepreneurial environment is best done in global teams. Our students come from all over the world and are the basis for a rich diversity both in culture and academic background. You will gain state of the art education on innovation, technology management, global trend forecasting and entrepreneurship. You will learn how to combine technological and managerial knowledge, so that you can contribute to solving future challenges of the world.
Practical projects in cooperation with real companies offer the unique opportunity to establish business contacts at an early stage and to gain valuable experience in dealing with the companies and in teamwork. This can also represent the possible first contact with a future employer.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Business Management
- Sustainable Innovation Management
- Digital Transformation
- Agile Design Methods
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- Foundations of International Management
- Mindfulness & Communication
- Product Planning
- Technology Management
- Project Seminar Innovation Marketing
- Global Innovation Management
- Technology Entrepreneurship
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Innovation Management Technology Management View 23 other Masters in Technology Management in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor's or equivalent degree from a recognized university in engineering, science and technology, business engineering, business administration (including business informatics, business mathematics and business geography) or economics, as well as a good previous academic performance are required for admission.
- A formal proof of proficiency in German is not required for admission to this program, but a basic knowledge of German will be helpful for everyday life during the first year in Hamburg.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA6500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6500 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Hamburg
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.