Drawing upon the Department of Management's areas of research expertise, this programme provides a solid grounding in key aspects of business and management while allowing you to specialise through a range of option modules focusing on business innovation.
You will gain a broad knowledge and expertise in the design and implementation of strategy at different levels of the corporate organisation and of other types of organisation such as public, not-for-profit and cooperative. Specialist options will equip you with theories, principles and tools for analysing and coping with the new economic and managerial challenges raised by technological change and the digital economy.
You will then use your critical analysis and independent judgement skills to write a dissertation setting out solutions to complex managerial problems in all types of organisation.
This Master's Management with Business Innovation (Part-Time) programme Birkbeck, University of London differs from the typical MBA in that it covers fewer subjects but in more depth. You will learn more than just the current management fashions and buzzwords: you will also learn about the evidence upon which management theories are based.
Careers and Employability
Graduates can pursue careers in management, including local and national government, business, and industry. Possible professions include chartered management accountant, management consultant, or risk manager. This degree can also be useful in becoming a systems analyst, retail manager, or logistics and distribution manager.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Principles of Organization and Management
- Research Methods in Management
- Accounting and Financial Management
- Leadership and Performance Management
- Perspectives on Organization
- Principles of Marketing
- Strategic Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
You are strongly advised to apply now, to ensure there are still places on your chosen course and to give you time to complete the admissions process.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Innovation Management View 731 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Our standard postgraduate entry requirement for international students is a second-class honours degree (2:2 or above) from a UK university or an equivalent international qualification.
- We will review every postgraduate application to Birkbeck on its individual merits and your professional qualifications and/or relevant work experience will be taken into consideration positively.
- We actively support and encourage applications from mature learners.
- On your application form, please list all your relevant qualifications and experience, including those you expect to achieve.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International8925 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8925 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA5775 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5775 GBP per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.