The Master of Business Administration (MBA) delivered by MODUL University Dubai concentrates on strategic analysis and planning, interdisciplinary skills, value-based management, and critical thinking.
Students will advance their knowledge in core business disciplines including human resource management, organizational behavior, accounting and finance, marketing and operations, innovation and entrepreneurship.
Out-of-the-box thinking challenges existing limits and thought patterns.
Study an MBA at MODUL University Dubai
- Blended-learning Programme
- Rotation Programme between Vienna and Dubai
- Monthly-rolling intakes
- 2 to 4 days on campus once a month
- Courses are taught in English
- 3 Majors available for specialisation with option to double major
- Study time of 18 months.
Enrichment Courses & Major Options
- General MBA
Enrichment courses are offered in the fields of:
- Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Leadership
- New Media and Information Management
- Tourism and Hotel Development.
Expand your horizons with the option to double major with MODUL's Postgraduate degrees. The Master of Business Administration offers students the choice to major in: Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Leadership, New Media and Information Management or Tourism and Hotel Development.
- Unlimited Job Opportunities
- Better Career Advancement Opportunities
- Industry Career Shift
- Increased earning potential
- Higher Credibility & Expertise
- Building A Robust Professional Network.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Managing People and Organizations
- Marketing and Innovation
- Quantitative and Economic Analysis
- Master Thesis
- Major Courses
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 26 other Masters in International Business in United Arab Emirates
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
To enroll in the Master of Business Administration Programme, students should successfully complete their bachelor studies and submit the following documents:
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum duration of three years* or completion of an equivalent degree relevant to the content of the study programme
- Official Academic Transcripts
- A minimum of three years professional experience (Experience Certificate)
- International TOEFL, IELTS or another standardized, internationally-recognized English exam
- Application Form, completed and signed by the applicant
- Passport Copy
- Passport size photograph
- Two letters of recommendation
- Letter of Motivation (description of reasons for applying to MODUL University Dubai)
International17666 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8833 USD per semester and a duration of 18 months.
National17666 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8833 USD per semester and a duration of 18 months.
- Fee Per Semester* (AED): 32,418
- Total Fee* (USD): 26,500
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.